Log In · Register

 
border for comments.
le cait
post Sep 21 2005, 03:13 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 164,483



I have this script for adding a background to your 'add comments' and stuff but I want a border around it too &I don't know how to do it.

the script:
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post Sep 21 2005, 07:55 PM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



It is. By default, anyways. Find the text div.blogheader, .caption in your stylesheet/codes and if there's a border, take it out.
Or add it in... depending on how you look at it.
CODE
border-top: 1px solid #000000; border-left: 1px solid #000000; border-right: 1px solid #000000;
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: