border for comments. |
border for comments. |
Sep 21 2005, 03:13 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 15 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 164,483 |
I have this script for adding a background to your 'add comments' and stuff but I want a border around it too &I don't know how to do it.
the script: |
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 21 2005, 06:08 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
Don't double post. The edit button is there for a reason. And the entry date is in the same table as your entry.
|
|
|
|
le cait border for comments. Sep 21 2005, 03:13 PM
le cait Oh, and so I don't have to make another thread... Sep 21 2005, 03:16 PM
Kenado Use this.
CODE<style type='text/css'... Sep 21 2005, 03:18 PM
le cait Thanks.
Can you answer my other question? :P Sep 21 2005, 03:45 PM
le cait Fine. Is there a way I can get my date in the same... Sep 21 2005, 07:52 PM
fishcake-y It is. By default, anyways. Find the text div.blog... Sep 21 2005, 07:55 PM
le cait Kay.
I hate having so many questions, it makes me... Sep 21 2005, 08:23 PM![]() ![]() |