Annoying thing, please help |
Annoying thing, please help |
Sep 21 2005, 04:17 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() je hebt het niveau van een poffertje ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 512 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 15,934 |
even though I used the script to move the xanga ad (not remove) it, there is this really annoying banner that still apears at the top of my page, but it doesnt appear on the page that I used to test my xanga layout, or any of my friends pages. What going on?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 21 2005, 04:53 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,591 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 77,305 |
Maybe they found a way to keep the ad there?
|
|
|
|
Mooka009 Annoying thing Sep 21 2005, 04:17 PM
Kenado Yeah I think xanga got rid of there old banner and... Sep 21 2005, 04:19 PM![]() ![]() |