Log In · Register

 
Annoying thing, please help
feferity
post Sep 21 2005, 04:17 PM
Post #1


je hebt het niveau van een poffertje
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 512
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,934



even though I used the script to move the xanga ad (not remove) it, there is this really annoying banner that still apears at the top of my page, but it doesnt appear on the page that I used to test my xanga layout, or any of my friends pages. What going on?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Kenado
post Sep 21 2005, 04:19 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,551
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,857



Yeah I think xanga got rid of there old banner and now has a new banner and since the ad mover code was for xanga's OLD banner it will not work with its new banner it has now, reasons might be because of the ad remover.
 

Posts in this topic
Mooka009   Annoying thing   Sep 21 2005, 04:17 PM
Kenado   Yeah I think xanga got rid of there old banner and...   Sep 21 2005, 04:19 PM
Szeh   Maybe they found a way to keep the ad there?   Sep 21 2005, 04:53 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: