Does anyone play runescape? |
Does anyone play runescape? |
Jan 17 2005, 11:09 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 85,637 |
just wondering if anyone here ever played or is still playing a game called runescape? :]
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 20 2005, 12:25 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() that heaven is overrated ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5,096 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,124 |
Well I made an account once, and played for about an hour. I got really bored of it already, so I haven't really played since. Haha. Many of my friends play it, though. Some of the kids at my school are obsessed with it. My sister is, too. Oh, and I know that Kelly and Toby play it. I dunno. It doesn't interest me. =\ But I'm glad it doesn't, so then it wouldn't interfere with other things like homework and such. Haha. =)
|
|
|
|
vinC3 Does anyone play runescape? Jan 17 2005, 11:09 AM
Chaos13 no ... Jan 17 2005, 02:44 PM
tweeak i used to. havent been on in years though. Jan 17 2005, 02:54 PM
vinC3 oh.. ok j/wing.. Jan 17 2005, 07:46 PM
INSOMNIA i played it way back. Back to the time when they f... Jan 17 2005, 07:56 PM
MyVermilionPlague Nah, I've never played it before.. but a lot o... Jan 17 2005, 09:08 PM
Skyline Drive I did.. I was a complete addict. I quit playing it... Jan 17 2005, 09:32 PM
stephinika yeah i used to...i got to level 40-something i thi... Jan 17 2005, 09:49 PM
ragnorok13 yea i play RS for all who havn't played in a w... Sep 12 2005, 06:02 PM
artislife90 blast from the past. I remember that old thing... Sep 12 2005, 07:18 PM
Paradox of Life I only play when I visit the library. I'm a Le... Sep 12 2005, 07:21 PM
oneandonlytammie Some of my loser friends used to be obsessed with ... Sep 17 2005, 08:12 AM
Claudel Yeah, ive played RS kinda 2-3 or more years ago, w... Sep 19 2005, 08:16 AM
easilyxamusedx totally remember that game.
ahhhhh the memories. Sep 19 2005, 11:52 PM
xcaitlinx i dont like that game..but i used to play it. the ... Sep 21 2005, 02:06 PM
Lightner omg... from about 2000 (when it started) i was add... Oct 19 2005, 09:34 PM
inforce id rather play with myself. Or a game of duke nuke... Oct 19 2005, 10:11 PM
wadester241 eh...every now and then if im bored....or want to ... Oct 20 2005, 10:19 PM
YoGrandpaIsFine MOI.
I don't play it anymore though. Oct 20 2005, 10:37 PM![]() ![]() |