radio-song.org/pistol, brushes and stuff |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
radio-song.org/pistol, brushes and stuff |
Sep 12 2005, 08:33 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Froggie! Woof woof. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,423 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,146 |
my new site with graphics and brushes. =D
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 17 2005, 01:14 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() dont steal my eggroll ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 528 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,442 |
Layout looks great and I like the PS brushes.
|
|
|
|
TheSpoon radio-song.org/pistol Sep 12 2005, 08:33 PM
x_angawhomps Link: http://www.radio-song.org/pistol
Sorry I ha... Sep 13 2005, 01:24 AM
toyo loco ^ Same with IE . ITs nice but other than that big ... Sep 13 2005, 09:12 AM
mipadi I really like the colors and graphics, but the fon... Sep 13 2005, 09:27 AM
seriouslynikki I like it alot, but i can only see the layout and ... Sep 13 2005, 01:29 PM
artislife90 QUOTE(seriouslynikki @ Sep 13 2005, 1:29 PM)I... Sep 13 2005, 02:51 PM
Alk3 The layout is pretty, but like the others -- I don... Sep 13 2005, 03:11 PM
x_angawhomps Couldn't you have just made your iframe height... Sep 13 2005, 06:25 PM
TheSpoon eheheh. sorry for my stupidity in coding. i'll... Sep 13 2005, 07:36 PM
Maestro I love it! Great job! Sep 18 2005, 12:41 AM
celticsluvr the link don`t work anymore; but your host... Oct 24 2005, 09:01 PM
StanleyThePanda the link doesnt work for me Oct 25 2005, 09:15 PM
toodlepops. ^same here. Oct 27 2005, 07:55 AM
Frankie if you get the link back up, PM me.
TOPIC CLOSED Oct 29 2005, 11:54 PM![]() ![]() |