display one entry |
display one entry |
Sep 15 2005, 02:34 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() unique ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 520 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 140,137 |
I have tried all of the codes in scripts, they use to work but now they no longer work.
Does anyone have a code that DOES work? I really need this. Thanks in advance. |
|
|
|
GrayStarr r u sure? this is the code i found.... but i think... Sep 15 2005, 03:03 PM
BBY_UNiQUE Yup, I have that one in right now. I even changed ... Sep 15 2005, 03:11 PM
GrayStarr hmm... whuts ur xanga? Sep 15 2005, 03:13 PM
BBY_UNiQUE Must I post my xanga or could I just post all my c... Sep 15 2005, 03:18 PM
GrayStarr ok, u can post ur coding... Sep 15 2005, 03:19 PM
BBY_UNiQUE This is everything in my webstats
<!-- b... Sep 15 2005, 03:29 PM
Kenado Well for this.
QUOTE<script>
numberOfEntri... Sep 15 2005, 03:32 PM
BBY_UNiQUE I changed it to one and it still doesn't work ... Sep 15 2005, 03:42 PM
Kenado It should work.
When you type it in the adress mak... Sep 15 2005, 03:45 PM
BBY_UNiQUE Nope, It doesn't work.
When you mean address,... Sep 15 2005, 03:49 PM
Kenado Yeah like in the code if you defined your username... Sep 15 2005, 03:54 PM
BBY_UNiQUE It works now, but my question is if someone doesn... Sep 15 2005, 03:57 PM
Kenado Yeah they will see all of it I guess if you change... Sep 15 2005, 03:58 PM
BBY_UNiQUE What's the point of the code if people can sti... Sep 15 2005, 04:00 PM
fishcake-y The adress bar is supposed to convert everything i... Sep 15 2005, 09:08 PM
BBY_UNiQUE I know it use to work for me. Then all of a sudden... Sep 22 2005, 01:51 PM![]() ![]() |