radio-song.org/pistol, brushes and stuff |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
radio-song.org/pistol, brushes and stuff |
Sep 12 2005, 08:33 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Froggie! Woof woof. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,423 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,146 |
my new site with graphics and brushes. =D
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 13 2005, 01:24 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() :hammer: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,849 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,700 |
Link: http://www.radio-song.org/pistol
Sorry I had to link myself. XD Anyways the current layout looks great. It's just that on Mozilla, your scrollbar reaches like.. thousands of pixels down.. and when you scroll down it's nothing but blank space. |
|
|
|
TheSpoon radio-song.org/pistol Sep 12 2005, 08:33 PM
toyo loco ^ Same with IE . ITs nice but other than that big ... Sep 13 2005, 09:12 AM
mipadi I really like the colors and graphics, but the fon... Sep 13 2005, 09:27 AM
seriouslynikki I like it alot, but i can only see the layout and ... Sep 13 2005, 01:29 PM
artislife90 QUOTE(seriouslynikki @ Sep 13 2005, 1:29 PM)I... Sep 13 2005, 02:51 PM
Alk3 The layout is pretty, but like the others -- I don... Sep 13 2005, 03:11 PM
x_angawhomps Couldn't you have just made your iframe height... Sep 13 2005, 06:25 PM
TheSpoon eheheh. sorry for my stupidity in coding. i'll... Sep 13 2005, 07:36 PM
LuvsDogs387 Layout looks great and I like the PS brushes. Sep 17 2005, 01:14 PM
Maestro I love it! Great job! Sep 18 2005, 12:41 AM
celticsluvr the link don`t work anymore; but your host... Oct 24 2005, 09:01 PM
StanleyThePanda the link doesnt work for me Oct 25 2005, 09:15 PM
toodlepops. ^same here. Oct 27 2005, 07:55 AM
Frankie if you get the link back up, PM me.
TOPIC CLOSED Oct 29 2005, 11:54 PM![]() ![]() |