Log In · Register

 
Does anyone play runescape?
vinC3
post Jan 17 2005, 11:09 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,637



just wondering if anyone here ever played or is still playing a game called runescape? :]
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
ragnorok13
post Sep 12 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #2


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 233,759



yea i play RS for all who havn't played in a while theyve up dated to sum wut 3d and added tons more stuff its alrite though i sometimes get board with it but its alrite
 

Posts in this topic
vinC3   Does anyone play runescape?   Jan 17 2005, 11:09 AM
Chaos13   no ...   Jan 17 2005, 02:44 PM
tweeak   i used to. havent been on in years though.   Jan 17 2005, 02:54 PM
vinC3   oh.. ok j/wing..   Jan 17 2005, 07:46 PM
INSOMNIA   i played it way back. Back to the time when they f...   Jan 17 2005, 07:56 PM
MyVermilionPlague   Nah, I've never played it before.. but a lot o...   Jan 17 2005, 09:08 PM
Skyline Drive   I did.. I was a complete addict. I quit playing it...   Jan 17 2005, 09:32 PM
stephinika   yeah i used to...i got to level 40-something i thi...   Jan 17 2005, 09:49 PM
ragnorok13   yea i play RS for all who havn't played in a w...   Sep 12 2005, 06:02 PM
artislife90   blast from the past. I remember that old thing...   Sep 12 2005, 07:18 PM
Paradox of Life   I only play when I visit the library. I'm a Le...   Sep 12 2005, 07:21 PM
oneandonlytammie   Some of my loser friends used to be obsessed with ...   Sep 17 2005, 08:12 AM
Claudel   Yeah, ive played RS kinda 2-3 or more years ago, w...   Sep 19 2005, 08:16 AM
easilyxamusedx   totally remember that game. ahhhhh the memories.   Sep 19 2005, 11:52 PM
sharerol   Well I made an account once, and played for about ...   Sep 20 2005, 12:25 AM
xcaitlinx   i dont like that game..but i used to play it. the ...   Sep 21 2005, 02:06 PM
Lightner   omg... from about 2000 (when it started) i was add...   Oct 19 2005, 09:34 PM
inforce   id rather play with myself. Or a game of duke nuke...   Oct 19 2005, 10:11 PM
wadester241   eh...every now and then if im bored....or want to ...   Oct 20 2005, 10:19 PM
YoGrandpaIsFine   MOI. I don't play it anymore though.   Oct 20 2005, 10:37 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: