Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

memories*, version 2.0
toodlepops.
post Sep 8 2005, 02:39 AM
Post #1


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click


happy.gif
It's not that finished yet, forgive me. Just wanted to know what you think about it and how I can improve it.
Works best in IE 1024x768. I don't know how it looks like on other browsers and neither do I care.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*digital.fragrance*
post Sep 12 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #2





Guest






might I suggest changing your .jpg banner image to a .png--> I know you meant to make it blurry, but with a .png your text will be better quality... a lot is lost in a .jpg image.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: