password help |
password help |
Sep 11 2005, 12:16 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,898 |
I've been trying to use this code to password-protect my xanga (it's the same code that's found in the scripts section), but it's still not working on my xanga. Does anyone know what I can do or maybe have a different/better code that I can use? Thanks!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 11 2005, 04:13 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
Please don't double post.
Not possible. Just as the splash screen will show on every page, the password prompt will show on every page. It's because Xanga calls everything in webstats&header every time it displays a page. |
|
|
|
lychee121 password help Sep 11 2005, 12:16 PM
electric shock Beh. Did you put it in your custom header? And you... Sep 11 2005, 12:41 PM
lychee121 Yeah, I put it at the top of the custom header mod... Sep 11 2005, 12:46 PM
Kenado Uh put this in your website stats.
CODE<scrip... Sep 11 2005, 01:03 PM
lychee121 thanks! it works! Sep 11 2005, 01:12 PM
lychee121 Actually, now it prompts for the password at every... Sep 11 2005, 01:23 PM![]() ![]() |