Log In · Register

 
Scrollbar problem, tranparency is tricky
r0xy4718
post Sep 10 2005, 01:17 AM
Post #1


roxi says --->
***

Group: Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 73,697



hello there. Instead of a transparent scrollbar, I also get a transparent blog space like this



here's my code



please help.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
lovescream
post Sep 10 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #2


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



Oh yeah. XD I had that problem too.

In your code, just rename the div.

QUOTE
<div id="name_here"

Change name_here to your div name.. I think it should just be something simplistic & one word like "blog."
Then in your transparent scrollbar code, change div to div.name_here but again, replacing name_here with the name of your div.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: