Log In · Register

 
2 Questions
smartguy41490
post Sep 10 2005, 11:31 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 131
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 218,060



Hey

I have two questions.

1. Does anyone know where I could find ocean sounds? I have a beach background on my page and thought it would be cool to hear the surf.

2. Is it possible to have more than ten pictures under the "View More Pictures" section? I know that you can make collages on photoshop, PictureIt, etc. but I was just wondering if individual pics could be added to the ten.

Thanx!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
x3_mr_mak
post Sep 10 2005, 01:01 PM
Post #2


mmm.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 199,949



for ur 2nd Q, u COULD upload ur photos in ur blogs, and make a link to that blog, so u could have 10+ pics
 

Posts in this topic
smartguy41490   2 Questions   Sep 10 2005, 11:31 AM
x3_mr_mak   for ur 2nd Q, u COULD upload ur photos in ur blogs...   Sep 10 2005, 01:01 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: