Log In · Register

 
My Title, I'd like it to be longer..., Let's hope there's a way.
Nixin
post Sep 7 2005, 09:53 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 229,160



Okay, I'd like my Myspace headline thing to be " How pretty you look when Dressed In Rage ", but it won't fit.

Is there any way to bypass the character limit. I was thinking maybe you could use a CSS class to print text, or some kind of HTML to print text, and it would override it, but I'm not sure if you can.

Any help would be appreciated.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Nixin
post Sep 8 2005, 02:11 PM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 229,160



Well, thank you, Alvin, for verifying that for me, I just wasna't sure.

I'll most likely just use a picture on my page saying what I want it to say instead.

-Nixin
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: