Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Mariah Carey Blend
ohhbiteme
post Sep 1 2005, 01:29 AM
Post #1


Taste Sweet Love ^-^
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,316



I made this blend yesterday (: I made it for me & my friends` graphic site [ CLICK ] Tell me if I should fix anything or give me some tips (: Ohkay here it is . . .



[EDIT]
Here`s another version . . .



Which one`s better?

[EDIT]
Another version ...


This post has been edited by xquizit_femme: Sep 1 2005, 05:35 PM
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
starlette
post Sep 1 2005, 01:48 PM
Post #2


RAWR.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,585
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,641



I like the first one because it mars up mariah careys face more. haha no but in all seriousness, I really like the look of the first one. The dark colors plus the grundgey look fit well to me. The second one looks to glowy. But yeah good job.
 

Posts in this topic
xquizit_femme   Mariah Carey Blend   Sep 1 2005, 01:29 AM
Im So Vain   I really like the second one better. The first one...   Sep 1 2005, 01:40 AM
mizz_americaz   i kinda like the first one better cuz its less pla...   Sep 1 2005, 01:46 AM
sharerol   Umm, they're both good. :) I think I like the...   Sep 1 2005, 01:30 PM
aznbabiicutie   the blending was done really well, and i guess for...   Sep 1 2005, 01:44 PM
starlette   I like the first one because it mars up mariah car...   Sep 1 2005, 01:48 PM
xquizit_femme   ohkay thanks guys (: i`ll try to lessen the gr...   Sep 1 2005, 05:36 PM
Hell-Rell   I like the third 1   Sep 1 2005, 05:38 PM
electric shock   I like the second one. I don't like the grungy...   Sep 1 2005, 05:52 PM
Kristinaa   I really like the ones that dont have the silly ef...   Sep 1 2005, 07:29 PM
Maestro   Hmm. That's a tough one. I think I like the la...   Sep 1 2005, 08:37 PM
seriouslynikki   I think the second one is much better. I like the ...   Sep 1 2005, 09:18 PM
peggysturr   I like the first one the best. Great blends <3   Sep 1 2005, 10:56 PM
Shortiiex   i really like the second one it looks fake..like o...   Sep 2 2005, 12:12 AM
mind_of_its_own   I like the third one. The first one looks too dar...   Sep 2 2005, 12:21 AM
danielle_x3   I really like the second one. Good job.   Sep 2 2005, 10:36 AM
latinprep12   QUOTE(danielle_x3 @ Sep 2 2005, 11:36 AM)I re...   Sep 2 2005, 02:09 PM
i heart john   The second one is beautiful. Nice work.   Sep 2 2005, 10:55 AM
starlette   I think the third one is pretty darn good. it was...   Sep 2 2005, 02:07 PM
xquizit_femme   Thanks guys ^.^   Sep 3 2005, 01:23 AM
short_stop08   Nice blending. I like the second one the most.   Sep 3 2005, 05:30 PM
becomingAWARE   the second version is ever so pretty; i like it al...   Sep 3 2005, 08:08 PM
3ssx   oo i think thats really nice.   Sep 4 2005, 04:45 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: