Log In · Register

 
Unique Contact Table, Flash
Alber
post Aug 28 2005, 06:43 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 203,542



Can someone tell me how to add a contact table I made in flash (.swf) to my myspace? Seems the original code doesn't allow the .swf file to get through.

Help would be most appreciated _smile.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Alber
post Aug 30 2005, 10:20 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 203,542



My problem is actually making the swf appear. Not shortening the link to it.
See when I try to add it on my page, it doesn't appear. The contact table goes away, yea. But the new one made in flash doesn't come out.

All I saw in tinyurl was that it shortens the length of another url, not really much help there. Unless there's something I'm missing...?
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: