Log In · Register

 
Unique Contact Table, Flash
Alber
post Aug 28 2005, 06:43 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 203,542



Can someone tell me how to add a contact table I made in flash (.swf) to my myspace? Seems the original code doesn't allow the .swf file to get through.

Help would be most appreciated _smile.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Alber
post Aug 30 2005, 06:56 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 203,542



Could use some help here sad.gif

I've been trying to put the code together myself, but all I have come up with is:
QUOTE
<div style="position:absolute; top:200px; left:50%; margin-left:-400px; width:400px; height:50px; font-size:30px;" src="SWF FILE"></div>


And it doesn't work pinch.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: