Log In · Register

 
Unique Contact Table, Flash
Alber
post Aug 28 2005, 06:43 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 203,542



Can someone tell me how to add a contact table I made in flash (.swf) to my myspace? Seems the original code doesn't allow the .swf file to get through.

Help would be most appreciated _smile.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Alber
post Aug 29 2005, 09:13 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 203,542



Doh! cry.gif

I worked so hard for this swf file and I cant put it in the regular spot? that just hurts lol. Is there any1 that can confirm that I cant put a flash swf file in the place of a contact table?
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: