my space?? help?!, help!!!!!!! |
my space?? help?!, help!!!!!!! |
Aug 27 2005, 03:48 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() I'm fallin so deep... ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 70 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,684 |
ALright, I'm used to java scrpits and I'm trying to make my little brother a myspace, how do I insert a movie player and all the graphics if I can't use javascripts?!
Thanks! |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 27 2005, 04:26 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() creepy heather ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,208 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,580 |
if you post in the wrong place dont make a duplicate topic in the correct forum..someone will move the thread for you or you can pm a mod to do it
topics merged |
|
|
|
1.618 my space?? help?! Aug 27 2005, 03:48 PM
insomniac this should be in myspace help.... Aug 27 2005, 03:49 PM
1.618 alright, i've never used myspace before and i... Aug 27 2005, 03:56 PM
Heathasm <DIV><center>Click The Play arrow ... Aug 27 2005, 04:18 PM![]() ![]() |