Log In · Register

 
my space?? help?!, help!!!!!!!
1.618
post Aug 27 2005, 03:48 PM
Post #1


I'm fallin so deep...
***

Group: Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,684



ALright, I'm used to java scrpits and I'm trying to make my little brother a myspace, how do I insert a movie player and all the graphics if I can't use javascripts?!

wacko.gif Going Crazy!

Thanks!
 

Posts in this topic
1.618   my space?? help?!   Aug 27 2005, 03:48 PM
insomniac   this should be in myspace help....   Aug 27 2005, 03:49 PM
1.618   alright, i've never used myspace before and i...   Aug 27 2005, 03:56 PM
Heathasm   <DIV><center>Click The Play arrow ...   Aug 27 2005, 04:18 PM
Heathasm   if you post in the wrong place dont make a duplica...   Aug 27 2005, 04:26 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: