Log In · Register

 
bluray vs hd-dvd
Which format do you support?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
*kryogenix*
post Aug 24 2005, 07:26 AM
Post #1





Guest






I have an uneasy feeling the Blu-ray will win. But I really want HD-DVD to win, simply because it's cheaper. I don't care if Blu-ray can hold more, they're both the same quality, and a full length movie can still fit on the HD-DVDs.

My family got screwed over in the past with these format wars. We bought a Laser Disc player back in the day. That didn't work out too well.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
sadolakced acid
post Aug 24 2005, 05:20 PM
Post #2


dripping destruction
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,282
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,929



we have a laser disk player!

well it's a kareoke machine.
i support HD-DVD. it's cheaper.

sony should leave blu-ray for only PS3. then no PS3 games could be pirated.
 

Posts in this topic
kryogenix   bluray vs hd-dvd   Aug 24 2005, 07:26 AM
sadolakced acid   we have a laser disk player! well it's a ...   Aug 24 2005, 05:20 PM
uLoVeMikeRoch   I thought it was going to be only Ps3, and the hd-...   Aug 24 2005, 09:41 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: