Log In · Register

 
skin accepted/rejected, erm..
banthisaccountno...
post Aug 22 2005, 10:04 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,732
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 119,327



Ok, so I recently submitted one of my Xanga Layouts, and I got a PM from nyah-nyek0 saying that it was accepted, which made me happy and feel proud of myself. lol. But then I get a PM from Micron, saying that it was rejected... huh.gif

Does Jusun look over all of the accepted layouts and then he can get rid of them if he doesn't think it's "worthy" enough to be on here?
Because this has gotten me all confused and whatnot...

(I know that my skin isn't on here, because I clicked the link in nyah-nek0's PM and it gave me an error.)
wink.gif

(sorry if this is in the wrong forum)
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Eryi
post Aug 23 2005, 01:36 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,591
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 77,305



It's still in the database don't worry. It happened to me tons of times and it's still in the database. But one thing. Micron asked me to resend this skin I made and he said he'd accept it, but when I did they rejected it. mellow.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: