Log In · Register

 
skin accepted/rejected, erm..
banthisaccountno...
post Aug 22 2005, 10:04 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,732
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 119,327



Ok, so I recently submitted one of my Xanga Layouts, and I got a PM from nyah-nyek0 saying that it was accepted, which made me happy and feel proud of myself. lol. But then I get a PM from Micron, saying that it was rejected... huh.gif

Does Jusun look over all of the accepted layouts and then he can get rid of them if he doesn't think it's "worthy" enough to be on here?
Because this has gotten me all confused and whatnot...

(I know that my skin isn't on here, because I clicked the link in nyah-nek0's PM and it gave me an error.)
wink.gif

(sorry if this is in the wrong forum)
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post Aug 22 2005, 10:06 PM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



.... Which skin?
And yes, Jusun can decline any skin I accept. So can Eve, Mona, Christina, and Roxy.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: