Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Loose Rap
PiGo
post Aug 17 2005, 11:59 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 427
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 127,797



So, I opened up photoshop with no intent of making anything, but I came up with a blend I thought was decent enough to post up.
Well, actually I have two versions, which on do you all think is better?

Version one


Version two


make sure to click them to see the full sized image
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
absinthe
post Aug 17 2005, 02:30 PM
Post #2


GD. <3
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,222
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 198,566



i like very much actually. i'd like to see what it would look like if you played around w. the contrast though. that'd be interesting. :]

-- agiri
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: