The Best Breakdancer, Who do you think it is? |
The Best Breakdancer, Who do you think it is? |
Aug 16 2005, 09:19 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 37 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 159,890 |
Who do you guys think is the best breakdancer?
1. Michael Jackson 2. Mr. Wiggles here is a clip of Mr. Wiggle's puppet routine. http://mr_platinum2.tripod.com/sitebuilder...les/puppet.mpeg 3. Usher 4. Genuwine 5. Justin Timberlake I realize these guys are like mainstream and the underground scene probably has soem of the best dancers every, but these are the ones I notice on the mainstream level. |
|
|
|
anqie IMO. Mr. Wiggles is the best. Aug 16 2005, 09:25 PM
salcha I'm going with Angie here, Mr.Wiggles hands do... Aug 16 2005, 09:34 PM
lilliannnn Omarion.
Yeah, are these people even "breakd... Aug 16 2005, 10:19 PM
xquizit These guys aren't breakdancers... Aug 16 2005, 11:52 PM
RiC3xBoy Wtf, Justin Timberlake a breaker? Aug 17 2005, 12:40 AM
Im So Vain Common is a breakdancer. Not sure about those othe... Aug 17 2005, 12:42 AM
Nugget I knew it. I knew that most of those people aren... Aug 17 2005, 12:50 AM
lilliannnn ^Yeah, I knew it, too. I was like . All of the pe... Aug 17 2005, 11:51 AM![]() ![]() |