I Wonder..lol |
I Wonder..lol |
Aug 13 2005, 05:28 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() M.a. x. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,913 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 148,641 |
Aight this us for the guy [ well girls too but this is mostly a guy thing]
Well Lets say u nd ur girl is doing [ chitty chitty bang bang] [I'll run under the bed nd cover my self with the blanket nd kiss my a** goodbye] Max <33 Max |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 13 2005, 06:21 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() My name's Katt. Nice to meet you! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,826 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 93,674 |
Your sig is too large, I'm quite sure. Please resize it. And I didn't understand a word of this scenario you made.
|
|
|
|
latinprep12 I Wonder..lol Aug 13 2005, 05:28 PM
Cake. I'm pretty sure he's asking what you would... Aug 13 2005, 06:27 PM
coldricesux426 I'd tell him it was just a demonstration and w... Aug 13 2005, 06:43 PM
Szeh QUOTE(coldricesux426 @ Aug 13 2005, 7:43 PM)I... Aug 13 2005, 07:24 PM
latinprep12 QUOTE(coldricesux426 @ Aug 13 2005, 7:43 PM)I... Aug 13 2005, 07:55 PM
Chii well, why don't you do the smart thing?
go ho... Aug 13 2005, 07:56 PM
Lo Mein QUOTE(chii @ Aug 13 2005, 8:56 PM)well, why d... Aug 13 2005, 09:35 PM
pyrochick19770 ^ That's pretty logical. Aug 13 2005, 08:43 PM
i heart john Well, there's a reason why the girl's wind... Aug 13 2005, 09:33 PM
latinprep12 QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Aug 13 2005, 10:33... Aug 13 2005, 10:07 PM
mai_z Bars on the window?? wtf? Well if you're gonna... Aug 13 2005, 09:34 PM
Shortiiex QUOTE(latinprep12 @ Aug 13 2005, 5:28 PM)nd s... Aug 13 2005, 10:49 PM
L!ckitySplit QUOTE(latinprep12 @ Aug 13 2005, 6:28 PM)nd s... Aug 13 2005, 10:55 PM![]() ![]() |