mine =], what you think? |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
mine =], what you think? |
Aug 9 2005, 12:14 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 71 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 76,821 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 12 2005, 10:56 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 71 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 76,821 |
ooh, sorry . okay; i fixed it . try adding me now. =] .
|
|
|
|
preciousbabyrae mine =] Aug 9 2005, 12:14 PM
Maestro I love the banner at the top, and your aloha stich... Aug 9 2005, 06:26 PM
toodlepops. Swirlies are a little overused, but I like yours. ... Aug 11 2005, 08:16 PM
Wavegirl very nice!
yup, I click add to friends, an... Aug 12 2005, 01:12 AM
rtardedx3 i love the layout!! great job!! :] Aug 14 2005, 04:49 PM![]() ![]() |