mine =], what you think? |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
mine =], what you think? |
Aug 9 2005, 12:14 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 71 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 76,821 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 11 2005, 08:16 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() boo ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5,512 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 71,765 |
Swirlies are a little overused, but I like yours.
.. Is it just me or when I click add to friends, they ask me to invite friends. |
|
|
|
Aug 12 2005, 01:12 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Friends are Forever, Boys R Whatever!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 197 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,723 |
very nice!
yup, I click add to friends, and they ask me to invite friends also. please change the link |
|
|
|
preciousbabyrae mine =] Aug 9 2005, 12:14 PM
Maestro I love the banner at the top, and your aloha stich... Aug 9 2005, 06:26 PM
preciousbabyrae ooh, sorry . okay; i fixed it . try adding me now.... Aug 12 2005, 10:56 AM
rtardedx3 i love the layout!! great job!! :] Aug 14 2005, 04:49 PM![]() ![]() |