vexel/colorization, have a look see :) |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
vexel/colorization, have a look see :) |
Aug 11 2005, 01:16 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() yay for hugs :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 132 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 126,872 |
so i was feeling kind of down in the dumps so what better to do then a vexel? hahaha well i made the pants a colorization. btw the quote is from a song called "falling star" by nicky giver and the takers
![]() constructive critisism please |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 11 2005, 06:47 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Lauren loves YOU. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,357 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 32,793 |
That's actually really creative.
The vector with the colorized pants gives it a very interesting effect. I think I love it. |
|
|
|
>>radiant vexel/colorization Aug 11 2005, 01:16 PM
insomniac the hair looks awesome! maybe add some more la... Aug 11 2005, 01:20 PM
seriouslynikki That looks freally good. I love it. Wow. I love t... Aug 11 2005, 01:30 PM
Kristinaa That's just like
It's marvelous.
... Aug 11 2005, 01:32 PM
>>radiant QUOTE(sprinkle-the-stars @ Aug 11 2... Aug 11 2005, 01:35 PM
___misshilton OH MY ... i love it so much Aug 11 2005, 01:39 PM
fishcake-y I like how you blended the colorization and the ve... Aug 11 2005, 02:17 PM
boobooxpp WOW Aug 11 2005, 03:30 PM
stephinika very nice, i like how you made it a vexel/colouriz... Aug 11 2005, 06:34 PM
Maestro Ooh! That's nice. She looks very nice. Goo... Aug 11 2005, 07:03 PM
mizz_americaz awesome vectoring job and the colourization was s... Aug 11 2005, 07:58 PM
xoxo_loveya i'm in awe by the jeans. looks incredible. nic... Aug 11 2005, 10:45 PM
aeyungg xd i. love. it.
it. is. so. wow.
I LOVE HOW YOU HA... Aug 13 2005, 03:00 PM![]() ![]() |