Log In · Register

 
Xbox Vs. PS2, Which would you prefer?
aforce65
post Aug 10 2005, 07:10 PM
Post #1


The Blue Panda Of Doom
***

Group: Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 195,223



There's alot of competition between xbox and ps2, now lets see which one wins.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
HoodieObsessed
post Aug 10 2005, 07:18 PM
Post #2


^-^
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,676
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 107,668



I donno, I only have Xbox and GameCube.

GameCube wins my vote above all, but as for the decision between xbox and ps2...I'd say ps2 has more games so ya, it might be better, but xbox has better graphics so w/e. Gamecube rocks thumbsup.gif
 

Posts in this topic
aforce65   Xbox Vs. PS2   Aug 10 2005, 07:10 PM
[Scr3amin][Horror]   Not here. Technology . Xbox btw.   Aug 10 2005, 07:12 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura   Ps2 =P xbox is okay.   Aug 10 2005, 07:13 PM
HoodieObsessed   I donno, I only have Xbox and GameCube. GameCube ...   Aug 10 2005, 07:18 PM
Nicolatofu   -->Topic moved to interests/techn.<--   Aug 10 2005, 07:25 PM
RiC3xBoy   PS2, but the Xbox is a better console.   Aug 10 2005, 09:44 PM
Wereismybelt   halo 2 = xbox duh   Aug 10 2005, 09:50 PM
L!ckitySplit   xbox is good but ps2 owns in games. GAMECUBE gamec...   Aug 10 2005, 10:07 PM
BrokenDream   I have never had a PS2, but I would have to say XB...   Aug 11 2005, 04:22 AM
kryogenix   there's been so many topics on this. Closed. ...   Aug 11 2005, 06:47 AM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: