I NEED HELP! |
I NEED HELP! |
Aug 5 2005, 11:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 26 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 105,849 |
Okay, here is my problem.
I make layouts. I started a design site. But, I don't know how to copy the EXACT HTML from one site so that someone can copy it and put it in their LOOK AND FEEL. EXAMPLE. Say, this is the layout I made. CLICK HERE. Whatever I am doing concludes me to this. CLICK HERE. I need a step-by-step kind of thing so I can get this sorted out. Thanks! -C |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 7 2005, 01:27 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
What OS are you using? Windows or Mac? Because if you're using a windows computer, then you're just too out there to help. All you have to do is copy the code from the header and webstats into the boxes they belong in and add a note concerning background images, and page settings.
If it was set on center, they should set their page to center. If it was set to 100% page width, they should set it to 100% page width. -.-u |
|
|
|
feardrops I NEED HELP! Aug 5 2005, 11:26 PM
fishcake-y .... You copy whatever is in header HTML + webstat... Aug 5 2005, 11:27 PM
feardrops How do you do this? Aug 5 2005, 11:29 PM
fishcake-y Are you serious? o_0
Let's see. You click in t... Aug 5 2005, 11:32 PM
feardrops No, I know all of that jazz. I'm saying, even... Aug 5 2005, 11:37 PM
fishcake-y Because.... You're doing something wrong. Eith... Aug 5 2005, 11:39 PM
feardrops *scratches head.
I don't understand how I can... Aug 5 2005, 11:42 PM
fishcake-y Then why didn't you say so?
CODE<textarea... Aug 5 2005, 11:43 PM
feardrops Here is my best attempt at explaining what I mean.... Aug 6 2005, 10:49 AM
niez_cho ^ did you read what nyah-neko said in the post rig... Aug 7 2005, 02:45 AM
feardrops I'm not talking about the scrollbar things. I... Aug 7 2005, 10:28 AM![]() ![]() |