I NEED HELP! |
I NEED HELP! |
Aug 5 2005, 11:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 26 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 105,849 |
Okay, here is my problem.
I make layouts. I started a design site. But, I don't know how to copy the EXACT HTML from one site so that someone can copy it and put it in their LOOK AND FEEL. EXAMPLE. Say, this is the layout I made. CLICK HERE. Whatever I am doing concludes me to this. CLICK HERE. I need a step-by-step kind of thing so I can get this sorted out. Thanks! -C |
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 7 2005, 02:45 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() say maydayism. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,447 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,344 |
^ did you read what nyah-neko said in the post right above your post?
That does the same thing as in your example. |
|
|
|
feardrops I NEED HELP! Aug 5 2005, 11:26 PM
fishcake-y .... You copy whatever is in header HTML + webstat... Aug 5 2005, 11:27 PM
feardrops How do you do this? Aug 5 2005, 11:29 PM
fishcake-y Are you serious? o_0
Let's see. You click in t... Aug 5 2005, 11:32 PM
feardrops No, I know all of that jazz. I'm saying, even... Aug 5 2005, 11:37 PM
fishcake-y Because.... You're doing something wrong. Eith... Aug 5 2005, 11:39 PM
feardrops *scratches head.
I don't understand how I can... Aug 5 2005, 11:42 PM
fishcake-y Then why didn't you say so?
CODE<textarea... Aug 5 2005, 11:43 PM
feardrops Here is my best attempt at explaining what I mean.... Aug 6 2005, 10:49 AM
feardrops I'm not talking about the scrollbar things. I... Aug 7 2005, 10:28 AM
fishcake-y What OS are you using? Windows or Mac? Because if ... Aug 7 2005, 01:27 PM![]() ![]() |