Log In · Register

 
I NEED HELP!
feardrops
post Aug 5 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 105,849



Okay, here is my problem.
I make layouts. I started a design site. But, I don't know how to copy the EXACT HTML from one site so that someone can copy it and put it in their LOOK AND FEEL.

EXAMPLE.

Say, this is the layout I made.

CLICK HERE.

Whatever I am doing concludes me to this.

CLICK HERE.

I need a step-by-step kind of thing so I can get this sorted out. Thanks!

-C
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
feardrops
post Aug 6 2005, 10:49 AM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 105,849



Here is my best attempt at explaining what I mean.

When I copy the HEADER and WEBSITE stats, you only get the codes that are put there. When something downloads my design, I want the code to look like this,

http://www.createblog.com/skins/download.php?id=3587

and for some reason, I can't figure out how to.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: