Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Plain
REBELnDISGUISE
post Aug 5 2005, 07:35 PM
Post #1


speechless
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 869
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 163,564





It's really plain but whatdya think? I'm still trying to get use to the whole photoshopping thing.
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
lovescream
post Aug 6 2005, 04:12 AM
Post #2


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



Is it just me, or does the image quality seem bit low? blink.gif Hm, it's nice. I don't really like hilary duff but she looks pretty in those pictures.
 
REBELnDISGUISE
post Aug 6 2005, 09:20 AM
Post #3


speechless
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 869
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 163,564



QUOTE(Spiritedfreak @ Aug 6 2005, 1:12 AM)
Is it just me, or does the image quality seem bit low? blink.gif Hm, it's nice. I don't really like hilary duff but she looks pretty in those pictures.
*

yeah...the pictures are low quality...stupid site...I get all my Hilary Duff needs at Oh-Hilary.com
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: