Log In · Register

 
I NEED HELP!
feardrops
post Aug 5 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 105,849



Okay, here is my problem.
I make layouts. I started a design site. But, I don't know how to copy the EXACT HTML from one site so that someone can copy it and put it in their LOOK AND FEEL.

EXAMPLE.

Say, this is the layout I made.

CLICK HERE.

Whatever I am doing concludes me to this.

CLICK HERE.

I need a step-by-step kind of thing so I can get this sorted out. Thanks!

-C
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post Aug 5 2005, 11:39 PM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



Because.... You're doing something wrong. Either you're pasting it into the wrong spots or... You're not setting the page up the same way.
Like, if it's on left alignment, make it left-aligned on both. If the page width is 725, make it 725 on both.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: