Log In · Register

 
I NEED HELP!
feardrops
post Aug 5 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 105,849



Okay, here is my problem.
I make layouts. I started a design site. But, I don't know how to copy the EXACT HTML from one site so that someone can copy it and put it in their LOOK AND FEEL.

EXAMPLE.

Say, this is the layout I made.

CLICK HERE.

Whatever I am doing concludes me to this.

CLICK HERE.

I need a step-by-step kind of thing so I can get this sorted out. Thanks!

-C
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
talcumpowder
post Aug 5 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #2


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



Are you serious? o_0
Let's see. You click in the header html box, right-click, choose select all, and then press Ctrl + V. Or... You could just always code from notepad and then use that. -shrug- whatever floats your boat.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: