Log In · Register

 
how do u get the background pics so big?, i cant get my background pic big enough
cheese_fondu
post Jul 31 2005, 05:38 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 183,024



Hey I was just wondering how do you get the background to fit the whole page. Mine never do or they come out looking all streched out. I google and search for pics and patterns but theres got to be a better way to get backgrounds. If you have any suggestions please help me out. I want to be original and make my own not just steal one of yours.

biggrin.gif Love Cheese Fondu AkA Fondala biggrin.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
YourSuperior
post Jul 31 2005, 11:31 AM
Post #2


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



You have to make your background repeat if it's not big enough. Or you can make your background as big as your screen resolution. Try making your background size 800x600.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: