How do I make Icons?, I need HELP |
How do I make Icons?, I need HELP |
Jul 22 2005, 08:37 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 127,627 |
Hi.
I would like to know two things actually. 1.What is a good program to use to make icons? Like this >> 2.Where can I get photoshop for free, or something similar? Thanks in advance. <33 Kristina |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 22 2005, 08:44 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() unique ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 520 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 140,137 |
paint shop pro with animation shop
OR adobe photoshop with image ready. you can download a trial of photoshop here.http://www.soft32.com/download_346.html you can download a trial of psp here.http://www.soft32.com/download_344.html there is also GiMP which could be downloaded... http://www.google.com/search?biw=1022&hl=e...G=Google+Search |
|
|
|
Kelilly How do I make Icons? Jul 22 2005, 08:37 PM
angelbaby317 Question #1- any paint program really. What you pa... Jul 22 2005, 08:42 PM![]() ![]() |