Lists? |
Lists? |
Jul 20 2005, 10:54 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 44 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 178,807 |
I was wondering how you could have a bullet on your myspace. I want to make a list of my favorites, but if i put a heart or something infront of each one, going down, when i submit it, it goes back into a pharagraph..Help! all i want is a list
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 20 2005, 10:58 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Hi, I'm Leslie ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,404 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 37,349 |
To skip a line you use <BR>
And for a bullet list you use <ul> <li>text</li> <li>text</li> <li>text</li> <li>text</li> <li>text</li> <li>text</li> </ul> |
|
|
|
Amy6406 Lists? Jul 20 2005, 10:54 AM
mipadi HTML<ul>
<li>This item will have a bul... Jul 20 2005, 10:56 AM
Amy6406 thanks alot Jul 20 2005, 11:04 AM
imsoalone013 <BR /> text
<BR /> text
<BR /> t... Jul 20 2005, 12:09 PM![]() ![]() |