New music on refresh? [ABANDONED] |
New music on refresh? [ABANDONED] |
Jul 15 2005, 05:52 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 53 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 38,459 |
Is it possible for everytime u hit refresh on the page or visit it a new song would play? I think I saw this somewhere but not on myspace. Possible or no? thanks!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jul 15 2005, 06:57 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I need you just as much as you need her ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 723 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 72,175 |
I don't think that's possible yet. Unless you have seen it on a myspace. but for right now all you can do is have a playlist. So yea...
|
|
|
|
oomamasitaxx New music on refresh? [ABANDONED] Jul 15 2005, 05:52 PM
sweetlilpnai yeah your probably saw that on xanga. but you cant... Jul 17 2005, 05:02 AM
hikki168 you can use a flash music player & playlist Jul 17 2005, 05:49 AM![]() ![]() |