Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Dragon's Eye
snak3y3z1001
post Jul 9 2005, 09:32 PM
Post #1


RaWr!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 90,404



I just started myspace. What do you guys think?
Myspace
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
great pretender
post Jul 14 2005, 07:20 PM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 171,155



cool
 

Posts in this topic
snak3y3z1001   Dragon's Eye   Jul 9 2005, 09:32 PM
short_stop08   It's very different. I like it. Good work.   Jul 14 2005, 06:25 PM
Maestro   I don't like the background, the rest is good.   Jul 14 2005, 06:27 PM
great pretender   cool   Jul 14 2005, 07:20 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: