Log In · Register

 
changes the text style, changing the text in interests section
hikki168
post Jul 6 2005, 02:18 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 165,292



I'm working on a new skin and I can't seem to be able to change the color of the text in the "interests section". Can someone tell me what the tag is to change the text of the user's detail in that section?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
hikki168
post Jul 7 2005, 03:49 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 165,292



I finally was able to change the color of the font. For some reason, I needed to add !important to the code for it to work.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: