Log In · Register

 
Hover flip horizontally, How do I fix it?
heidz86
post Jul 2 2005, 09:51 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 157,590



I have a code in my xanga to flip images/text horizontally on hover/mouseover. However when I hover on images (that are aligned) in my entries, it pushes the text down too. Go to my website www.xanga.com/heidz86 to see

Can I change this in the code to stop it from happening?

Here is the code I use.

 
 
Start new topic
Replies
heidz86
post Jul 3 2005, 02:15 AM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 157,590



No that doesn't work I am not sure what the height actually does! Please I need help. Can anyone explain why it happens?
-Heidi
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: