Log In · Register

 
Help with a skin (adding a div)
artistique
post Jun 29 2005, 06:02 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 31,608



I saw this skin and thought it was really pretty. However, there is one problem, the area for the blog entries does not contain a div (is that what the scrolling areas are called?) and I'd rather not limit it to one entry. Could someone please help me with putting a div in? Thank you so much!
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
ChasingLife87
post Jun 29 2005, 07:45 PM
Post #2


ich heisse Meli.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 122,016



QUOTE(artistique @ Jun 29 2005, 6:02 PM)
...and I'd rather not limit it to one entry...
*


Oh, I think I see what you're saying. That div that's already there will have ALL of your entries in it when you put it on your site... not just the one, like the preview has. Is that what you were asking?
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: