hey all <3 |
hey all <3 |
Jun 28 2005, 06:05 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 14 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 106,975 |
hey everyone
i just wanted to introduce myself and say hi, my name is cassie and i cant wait to get the chance to talk to all of you and meet you all because this seems like such a great board with a lot of great people |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 29 2005, 04:19 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
i'm susan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 13,875 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,029 |
That's great to hear that you like it here, Cassie! I'm Susan by the way. And can you please resize your width of your signature. It's too big. Anyways, I hope you make friends here and that you don't bump into unfriendly people. Just to let you know there has been drama these days. Just ignore it, don't get deep with it because people get mad and they leave. There's been people who quit createblog because of it lol. Well not all, just few. I hope you don't end up like them! Well anyways good luck on posting and having fun!
|
|
|
|
tearyangel1002 hey all <3 Jun 28 2005, 06:05 PM
SylverLunarSweetie hi cassie! my name's my phuong. welcome to... Jun 28 2005, 06:20 PM
Maestro Hey Cassie! My name is Alvin. Feel free to pm... Jun 28 2005, 06:37 PM
Kristinaa Hi Cassie! Welcome to Cb. I'm Kristina. Ev... Jun 28 2005, 06:51 PM
seriouslynikki Hey! Im Nikki. Happy Posting. Also, Please rea... Jun 28 2005, 07:52 PM
[pshaa]shauna hey cassie, im shauna, im new heer too so dont fee... Jun 28 2005, 08:30 PM
emazing Hi Cassie, I'm Emmie.
Welcome to the Createbl... Jun 28 2005, 09:32 PM
freshxsmiles Aww, Hey Cassie!! Your so sweet! Tee-h... Jun 28 2005, 09:40 PM
sk8ter4life750 Welcome please read the guidelines. PM me if you n... Jun 29 2005, 12:04 AM
stephinika hey welcome to cb! i'm steph. i'm sure... Jun 29 2005, 12:16 AM
xaznxehgix hi Jun 29 2005, 04:22 PM
BrokenDream Hey, Cassie! Wierd, I know a sister's frie... Jun 29 2005, 05:08 PM![]() ![]() |