Log In · Register

 
Apple, MP3
apple.
post Jun 25 2005, 03:46 PM
Post #1


APPLE
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,989
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 39,182



Review of Apple ,,
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
EXPLO5ION
post Jun 25 2005, 04:05 PM
Post #2


A.K.A. Simplicityxx
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,878
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,813



I agree. I got the mini that can hold up to 8 hours of power, and ever since I bought it in July of last year, it has never played anything close to 6 hours worth of songs.

Now it won't even play 2o minutes, so I am gonna have to place the battery.
 
topsyturvy
post Jun 29 2005, 10:37 AM
Post #3


naïvety
******

Group: Human
Posts: 1,303
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 488



QUOTE(simplicityxx @ Jun 26 2005, 5:05 AM)
Now it won't even play 2o minutes, so I am gonna have to place the battery.
*

20 minutes blink.gif My friend got her battery replaced for free.. I don't know how she did it sad.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: