which ones better? |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
which ones better? |
Jun 28 2005, 06:31 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() i lost weight with Mulder! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,070 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,019 |
1.
![]() 2. ![]() I just downloaded a bunch of brushes and just played around and this is what I got. I like the green one, but I was thinking of turning it into a layout but I'm not sure what text I should put. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 28 2005, 10:43 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Yawn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,530 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,772 |
I picked the second one...I liked the greyish color with the splash of red in the middle to set it off. Caught my eye more then the green one did actually. They would both make great layouts :) I dunno what you would name if tho...First thoughts that came into my mind was "wow thats unique" so i dunno...work with it some more :)
|
|
|
|
insomniac which ones better? Jun 28 2005, 06:31 PM
toyo loco 1.the both look good but theres a part in the midd... Jun 28 2005, 06:40 PM
Yufoo The image is lacking quality, and it's a littl... Jun 28 2005, 06:40 PM
Kristinaa I love the green one. I like green. ps...you mig... Jun 28 2005, 06:46 PM
insomniac the reason its fuzzy is because I resized it. It w... Jun 28 2005, 06:55 PM
seriouslynikki I like the green one! Jun 28 2005, 08:36 PM
Maestro Haha. I like the 1st one the best. I like the way ... Jun 28 2005, 09:30 PM
x tuned **GREEN #1** Its awesome........ hint greens my fa... Jun 28 2005, 10:46 PM
b0st0ngrl I think the green one looks better. Jun 28 2005, 10:49 PM
insomniac thanks! Jun 29 2005, 04:48 PM
fishcake-y Doodle-ized <- I like the sound of that. =P
^_... Jun 29 2005, 06:39 PM
ChasingLife87 Scribbles are good! I like the dark green one.... Jun 29 2005, 07:08 PM
[Deep]Thought63 they both look great, but i like the green one. Jun 30 2005, 12:35 AM
Paradox of Life Maybe I'm just weird, but I quite liked the re... Jun 30 2005, 12:39 AM![]() ![]() |