Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Missing, First Big Blend
JlIaTMK
post Jun 27 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 7,048
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,696



Hrm... so I was entirely bored today and I was trying to find a good model for a blend, or for a site skin. I thought she was appropriate.



Yup.... please ensure constructive comments. =}



- please use thumbs. =) <3 -


This post has been edited by gotnoheart: Jun 28 2005, 09:45 AM
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
mai_z
post Jun 28 2005, 12:08 PM
Post #2


unify and defeat... divide and crumble
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,759
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,379



that's really good, everything blends together really well, and good choice of images, the only thing would be that you can see the arm through her head on the right side. Fix it up, make it a little more opaque, and it'll be perfect
 

Posts in this topic
JlIaTMK   Missing   Jun 27 2005, 10:26 PM
Im So Vain   its nice. the girl reminds me of that one characte...   Jun 27 2005, 10:28 PM
freshxsmiles   Omg..the girl is creepy.. hahah YES LIkE from the ...   Jun 27 2005, 10:29 PM
TwistMe   Wow, that's an amazing blend. I like the sense...   Jun 27 2005, 10:34 PM
stephinika   wow...gorgeous blend. i really like the images you...   Jun 27 2005, 10:35 PM
b0st0ngrl   Awesome blend :D I like the font you used! Goo...   Jun 27 2005, 10:38 PM
Gypsy Eyes   I like how it is hard to figure out. It's inte...   Jun 27 2005, 10:39 PM
rockstermonkey   Wow, I love it. The images are just..great. And I ...   Jun 27 2005, 10:42 PM
mzkandi   Its looks great. That girl reminds me of the girl ...   Jun 28 2005, 12:47 AM
TheSpoon   great job and images!   Jun 28 2005, 05:53 AM
private_th   wow, awesome blend. great job.   Jun 28 2005, 08:45 AM
mona lisa   Aw, that's beautiful. On the images on the rig...   Jun 28 2005, 10:31 AM
Kristinaa   I love it! It's so pretty..kinda creepy..b...   Jun 28 2005, 10:57 AM
mai_z   that's really good, everything blends together...   Jun 28 2005, 12:08 PM
seriouslynikki   The pictures you used were perfect. Really nice bl...   Jun 28 2005, 01:25 PM
CrazayChristian   Scary, but cool! I like the message conveyed ...   Jun 28 2005, 03:06 PM
Maestro   Very good blend. I like the colors of it. It's...   Jun 28 2005, 03:15 PM
emazing   Magnificent blend. I find blending harder to do wh...   Jun 28 2005, 03:29 PM
KissMe2408   Wow, now that blend is amazing. You choose the per...   Jun 28 2005, 11:04 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: