ANGELA LINDVALL BLEND, im getting back into blending |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
ANGELA LINDVALL BLEND, im getting back into blending |
Jun 27 2005, 10:54 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() mS diAna ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 468 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,262 |
hey. well this is the first blend i've done in a while. i've been caught up in trying to do vectors and stuff, that i havent doing a lot of blending. eh. it's really plain, but that's how i like my blends. yups. well here you go, my blend with angela lindvall :)
![]() constructive critisism is glady accepted |
|
|
|
b0st0ngrl Oooh, nice! I like it, except at the bottom it... Jun 27 2005, 10:56 PM
hunnigurl01 lol. hums . . . well i won't change that becau... Jun 27 2005, 11:02 PM
stephinika hmm, not bad! i like it. simple, but quite pre... Jun 27 2005, 11:48 PM
mzkandi Its beautiful, I am loving the colors. I dont like... Jun 27 2005, 11:50 PM
private_th looks great. i love the colors Jun 28 2005, 08:41 AM
Kristinaa Eh. Not a big fan of that font either, but it stil... Jun 28 2005, 11:01 AM
mai_z I definately thought that said Inconherently Mad. ... Jun 28 2005, 12:11 PM
seriouslynikki Oh! Nice colors! Pretty! Great job. Jun 28 2005, 01:21 PM
emazing What a very lovely blend, I like the gradient you ... Jun 28 2005, 03:45 PM
xSWEETxCANDiix Love the colors & the pictures you used. Small... Jun 28 2005, 07:11 PM
Maestro Ooh, that's pretty. I like the color overlay. ... Jun 28 2005, 09:28 PM
KissMe2408 oh wow that's a really good blend I love the ... Jun 28 2005, 10:40 PM![]() ![]() |