Emmy Blend, help me choose. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Emmy Blend, help me choose. |
Jun 27 2005, 07:40 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Jun 27 2005, 07:42 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
...... =/
I like them all, because I love Emmy..... But the first one is a tad more appealing to me for some reason. |
|
|
|
toyo loco Emmy Blend Jun 27 2005, 07:40 PM
rockstermonkey I like the first one the best. The colors look gre... Jun 27 2005, 08:09 PM
b0st0ngrl The first one looks the best.. :D Jun 27 2005, 08:20 PM
Maestro I like the second one the best! Jun 27 2005, 08:51 PM
Kristinaa 2nd one, the first is too light and the 2nd is too... Jun 27 2005, 09:07 PM
stephinika the second one, but all are quite nice. i love emm... Jun 27 2005, 10:54 PM
toyo loco oooh k thanks guys anyone else? Jun 28 2005, 03:28 PM
emazing I like the first blend -- the texture is not too b... Jun 28 2005, 03:41 PM
miss barnes i like the first one Jun 28 2005, 05:07 PM
KissMe2408 I def liked the 2nd one the best. Tho they are all... Jun 28 2005, 10:52 PM![]() ![]() |